A few weeks ago my bestie Lauren was visiting, so naturally our first stop on the way home from the train station was the LCBO (anyone not from Ontario, the liquor store). Nothing better than catching up over an ice cold glass of white… or this super yummy drink we concocted.
Keep reading to find out how exactly we made these pretty spring cocktails!
- 3 large fresh grapefruits
- 2 sprigs of rosemary
- 3 oz of Dillons Vodka
- 2 oz of sparking water -my favourite is La Croix
- 1/4 cup of ice cubes
- Add 1/4 cup of ice to the martini shaker
- Squeeze 1/2 cups of freshly squeezed pink grapefruit juice and pour over the ice in the shaker
- Add 3 oz of Dillons Vodka to the shaker
- Shake all three ingredients for 20 seconds
- Add a handful of cubes to each glass and your sparkling water.
- Pour the cocktail from your shaker into the glass, add a sprig of rosemary and a slice of grapefruit.
- Sit back and ENJOY!
Let me know if you have any go to cocktails, would love to hear!